Monday, May 29, 2006

Book

I have begun brainstorming for a book that I plan to write this summer, at least the bulk of it. I am informing my readership. Heaven knows, I will likely need editors and proof-readers eventually.

Needless to say I have virtually no chance to be published. But that cannot quench my thirst for literary greatness. I have kept too much in me for too long, and now it must be let out. Or, as The Band says

I see your light, come shining
from the West down to the East
any day now
any day now
I shall be
released.

2 Comments:

Blogger Disappointed Idealist said...

someone catching up on their blogs?....

;)

write me sometimes.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Feel free to count me among the readers/editers. But Nate is much better at that sort of thing. However, I look forward to reading it. I am working on my thesis - also no chances of publication really. Except my father suggests otherwise, but parents aren't really the best judge of such things.

;)

-Ann

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home