Monday, October 31, 2005

Go to Hell

Every single post trying to spam my blog in order that I go visit your lame-o site just know this: I hope you go to HELL. And I don't mean some wussy little neo-Patristic Orthodox hell where you don't get to see the uncreated light or something weak like that, I'm talking about the dark yet extremely hot Protestant hell like I grew up with where you fry forever at a temperature that would make my well-burdened sausages tremble with fear while various demons take turns poking you with pitchforks sharper than an Arkansas toothpick.

Oh yeah and on that note - Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Roland,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction of pa. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction of pa. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction of pa on interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction of pa whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction of pa.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home