Thursday, December 07, 2006

Another moron doing moronic things

Well I suppose this is my turn to eat humble pie. I get really ill of hearing people's stories of knowing that they were engaging in bad courses of action, only to later confirm their own stupidity on the altar of results. Without getting too detailed, I suppose that today has, if nothing else, shown me that I'm perfectly capable of falling into that trap when I let my guard down and stop thinking.

I can't say too much of course, but suffice to say that i've been re-centered, luckily without actually having made many quantifiable mistakes. It's kind of like realizing that you've been studying the wrong material a few hours before the exam. Sure, you've lost some time, and it's a bit annoying, but you'll still have some prep time, and for that you must be thankful.

Ah well, such is the way of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home