Friday, November 11, 2005

Lady Stardust

"The femme fatales emerged from shadows to watch this creature fair, boys stood upon their chairs to make their point of view, and I smiled sadly for a love I could not obey, Lady Stardust sang his songs of darkness and dismay, and he was alright, cuz the band was all together, and he was alright, and his song went on forever, and he was, up all night, and really quite out of sight, and he sang all night, all night long." -David Bowie

It's cryptic, I relate to a piece of it I think, I'm also being cryptic, just had to put it on paper somewhere to remind myself later, about things that simply aren't going to be in the public forum, ever. ;)

Sorry, this is a private sort of entry in a public forum, but decoding it would be impossible except for my tightest associates - they'll get it. Mwahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home