Saturday, March 10, 2007

Young Recruits take notes

Attention! All 17-year old athletes take notes - this is how you're supposed to committ to a school!

Some Reader's Digest highlights

Youngblood, 6-3 1 / 2, 216, 4. 69 seconds in the 40-yard dash, was at Arkansas last weekend for Junior Day and decided that was enough to convince him.
“I talked to Coach [David ] Lee and Coach [Houston ] Nutt last weekend,” Youngblood said. “They told me what they plan to do with the offense, and I was impressed. The main thing Coach Lee told me is they want to get the offense back like it was when Clint Stoerner was there.”

“ There is no chance I won’t go to Arkansas. I’m a Razorback, and professional sports will be there for me when I’m finished at Arkansas.”

While Arkansas is getting a talented quarterback in Youngblood, they’re also getting an in-state player who bleeds Razorbacks red. The same day Youngblood orally committed to Arkansas, he started working the cell phones trying to get others to join him at Arkansas.
“I called the two kids at Warren, I called [Texarkana running back ] Dennis Johnson and [Pulaski Academy wide receiver ] Cruz Williams that very day,” Youngblood said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home